A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Yank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronica Yank, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yank graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Yank has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronica Yank MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Veronica Yank practice?
- Dr. Veronica Yank has 3 office locations.
Dr. Veronica Yank practices Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists.