A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Zaharia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronica Zaharia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaharia graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zaharia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zaharia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Veronica D. Zaharia practice?
Dr. Veronica Zaharia practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY.
See New York Internists.