Dr. Veronica Zaharia MD is a female General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Zaharia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronica Zaharia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaharia graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zaharia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zaharia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Veronica Zaharia practice?
Dr. Veronica Zaharia practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY.
See New York General Practitioners, New York Internists, New York Oncologists, and New York Hematologists.