Learn more about Dr. Veronika Bachanova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronika Bachanova, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachanova graduated from Univerzita Komenskeho, Bratislave, Bratislava. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bachanova has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bachanova accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Veronika Bachanova practice?
Dr. Veronika Bachanova practices Neurology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, Infectious Disease, Hematology & Oncology, Pediatrics, and Hematology near Red Wing, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Andrews, TX.
See Red Wing Neurologists, Red Wing Internists, Red Wing Oncologists, Red Wing Hematologists, Red Wing Infectious Disease Doctors, Red Wing Pediatricians, and Red Wing Pathologists.