A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronika Bachanova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronika Bachanova is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronika Bachanova, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachanova graduated from Univerzita Komenskeho, Bratislave, Bratislava.
Dr. Bachanova has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronika Bachanova MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Veronika Bachanova practice?
- Dr. Veronika Bachanova has 14 office locations.
Dr. Veronika Bachanova practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Red Wing, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Andrews, TX.
See Red Wing Internists, Red Wing Hematologists, and Red Wing Oncologists.