A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronika Romashova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronika Romashova, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronika Romashova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Romashova graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Romashova has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronika Romashova MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Veronika Romashova practice?
- Dr. Veronika Romashova has 1 office location.
Dr. Veronika Romashova practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.