A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronika Romashova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronika Romashova, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronika Romashova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Romashova graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Romashova has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Romashova accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Veronika D. Romashova practice?
Dr. Veronika Romashova practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.