A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronique Fernandez-Salvador:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronique Fernandez-Salvador is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronique Fernandez-Salvador, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez-Salvador graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fernandez-Salvador has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronique N Fernandez-Salvador MD is a female Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Veronique N. Fernandez-Salvador practice?
- Dr. Veronique Fernandez-Salvador has 2 office locations.
Dr. Veronique Fernandez-Salvador practices Urology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Urologists.