A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronique Jotterand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronique Jotterand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronique Jotterand, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jotterand graduated from Universite De Montreal.
Dr. Jotterand has 40 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronique H Jotterand MD and OD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Veronique H. Jotterand practice?
- Dr. Veronique Jotterand has 1 office location.
Dr. Veronique Jotterand practices Ophthalmology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Ophthalmologists.