A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronique Roger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronique Roger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roger graduated from U.F.R. De Medecine Saint-Antoine, Paris.
Dr. Roger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronique L Roger MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Veronique L. Roger practice?
- Dr. Veronique Roger has 8 office locations.
Dr. Veronique Roger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and Kenyon, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.