Overall Review

4.8

no change

April 11th, 2016
Dr Aruwani is a wonderful Doctor. He can make a correct diagnosis before any blood work is done. Very smart.

November 18th, 2015
He is an exceptional doctor. Very smart, doesn't get in a hurry, great bedside manners, very caring, is always concerned about his patients.

September 16th, 2015
We have been going to Dr Aruwani for years and are quite pleased with him. Very thorough and caring.

April 27th, 2013
AWESOME!!!!
Dr. Aruwani is by far the BEST, hands down. I have several medical conditions that were beating me before I had found this AWESOME doctor. He went above and beyond all others to help find out EXACTLY what was causing my problems, he never gave up on me, and to my shock and awe, gave me back a life that I had before my debilitating state. I could always count on him to understand my situation, needs, and take into consideration me as a whole. From making time in his busy day when I had a unannounced problem, to follow up calling me on all of my major concerns. Doctors like him are few and far between. His staff is just as AWESOME as he is, and help him and his patience in all possible ways to ensure a prompt and accurate experience. I have recently moved, and have not been able to find ANYONE who comes even close to his abilities and kind nature.

September 18th, 2012
I was in his office which is a short walk from the hospital. He wantede me to go for a look at a dog bite. I asked him if I could walk and he said Yes but offered to take me. What a caring person.

September 17th, 2012
One of the Best
This doctor is overall by far one of the best doctors I have ever been to. I don't live in the state of North Carolina where his practice is located. During my visits to North Carolina, I have been in need of a doctor and Dr. Arawani was recommened to me. For each visit I received immediate attention and the follow ups were very quick. I did not have to wait for more than two days for results. Then the follow up care was beyond anything I could have expected. Dr. Arawani was sure to keep my doctor informed and the calls to me were of true concern. I would without a doubt highly recommend Dr. Arawani.

September 16th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor Very Caring about his patients

October 7th, 2010
Dr. Aruwani is a capable and caring physician. He is thorough and follows up on medical issues. He is almost always polite but can be tough if needed. Compared to other GPs that I have experienced, he is certainly topnotch.

August 20th, 2010
great

December 28th, 2009
Satisfied patient
Dr Aruwni is personable and acutely awre of his patient's needs. He is unusally thorough and caring. I have referred many friends to him...they ALL are very satisfied and happy with his care and knowledge..one describes him as 'the best docter I have ever had.' He is also smart and quick!