A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veslav Stecevic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veslav Stecevic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veslav Stecevic, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stecevic graduated from Vilniaus Universiteto, Vilnius. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stecevic has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veslav Stecevic MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Veslav Stecevic practice?
- Dr. Veslav Stecevic has 10 office locations.
Dr. Veslav Stecevic practices Gastroenterology near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Chesterfield, MI.
See Clarkston Gastroenterologists.