A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veslav Stecevic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veslav Stecevic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veslav Stecevic, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stecevic graduated from Vilniaus Universiteto, Vilnius.
Dr. Stecevic has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stecevic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans