A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vesna Ivancic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vesna Ivancic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivancic graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Ivancic has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vesna Ivancic MD is a female Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vesna Ivancic practice?
- Dr. Vesna Ivancic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vesna Ivancic practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Urologists.