A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vesna Petronic-Rosic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vesna Petronic-Rosic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vesna Petronic-Rosic, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Petronic-Rosic graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Petronic-Rosic has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vesna Milos Petronic-Rosic M.Sc and MD is a female Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Vesna M. Petronic-Rosic practice?
- Dr. Vesna Petronic-Rosic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vesna Petronic-Rosic practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Dermatologists and Chicago Pathologists.