A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vesna Vrcelj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vesna Vrcelj is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vrcelj
Education & Awards
Dr. Vrcelj graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Vrcelj has 4 hospital affiliations:
- H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vesna Vrcelj MD is a female Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Vesna Vrcelj practice?
- Dr. Vesna Vrcelj has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vesna Vrcelj practices Pathology near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Clearwater Pathologists.