Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vessela Giger-Mateeva
Dr. Vessela Giger-Mateeva, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Giger-Mateeva is affiliated with Spectrum Health Butterworth Campus, University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers and Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Vessela Giger-Mateeva has the following 2 specialties
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Vessela Giger-Mateeva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Vibhan Bansal
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi9
Dr. Sophia Sharfstein
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi39
Dr. Frieda Aboul-Fotouh
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi8