A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vessela Giger-Mateeva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vessela Giger-Mateeva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vessela Giger-Mateeva, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giger-Mateeva graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Giger-Mateeva has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vessela Giger-Mateeva MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Vessela Giger-Mateeva practice?
- Dr. Vessela Giger-Mateeva has 7 office locations.
Dr. Vessela Giger-Mateeva practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.