A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vettiazhath Pradeep:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vettiazhath Pradeep is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pradeep
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pradeep graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pradeep has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vettiazhath Pradeep MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vettiazhath Pradeep practice?
- Dr. Vettiazhath Pradeep has 1 office location.
Dr. Vettiazhath Pradeep practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Cardiologists.