A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vettiazhath Pradeep:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vettiazhath Pradeep is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pradeep
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pradeep Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pradeep graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pradeep has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vettiazhath Pradeep MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vettiazhath Pradeep practice?
- Dr. Vettiazhath Pradeep has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vettiazhath Pradeep practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Cardiologists.