Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vettiazhath Pradeep
Dr. Vettiazhath Pradeep, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Pradeep is affiliated with Doctors Hospital of Sarasota, Health South Ridgelake Hospital and Sarasota Memorial Hospital. Dr. Pradeep has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vettiazhath Pradeep has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Vettiazhath Pradeep is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.
Dr. Lazo Pipovski
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Sarasota, FL 0.06 mi35
Dr. Arthur Portnow
Legal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Sarasota, FL 0.08 mi36
Dr. Rhonda Thompson
Internal Medicine, Adult Care
Sarasota, FL 0.26 mi12