Dr. Vevikanand Neginhal MD Patient Reviews

3.2
  • 3 reviews

September 29th, 2016
Unprofessional
After saying Hello to me, 98% of the conversation was personal talk between him and his pregnant physician's assistant. He asked if orange juice upset her stomach, what she was having for lunch, had they come up with a list of baby names....Never once asked why I was there, what I expected from the visit and did not pay attention to what I said when I could get a word in. I asked for an explanation of a "cushioning shot" and was told "she'll give you information on it." No info was provided. I have no idea what drug he injected me with, as he didn't bother to explain anything to me. I will not refer my friends/family to him. When it was time to check out and make an appointment for 3-4 months, I asked for a different doctor, one a friend recommended. I was told they'd find out if that doctor would take my case and call me back. Still waiting.

May 6th, 2016
Dr Neginhal is totally arrogant. I told him NO cortisone shot more than once. While on my side he numbed my hip and did it anyway! I walked out never to return!

April 5th, 2016
My appointment was mid afternoon and I was finally seen 4 hours past time. Wasn't explained anything he was in my room 2 minutes leaves brings in a shot and doesn't ask me if it's what I want! While having a panic attack he broadcasts it to all of the office, and there is NO PRIVACY. I need a dr that explains things and discusses findings..and doesn't document things like "discussed walking with a cane and weight loss". He literally was not in the room 5 mins total visit. What happened to bedside manner and compassion for patients? It's all about $$$ not the patients needs or concerns