A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vey Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vey Chen, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Chen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 8 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vey M. Chen practice?
Dr. Vey Chen practices Family Medicine near Buena Park, CA.
See Buena Park Family Physicians.