A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vey Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vey Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vey Chen, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Chen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vey M Chen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vey M. Chen practice?
- Dr. Vey Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vey Chen practices Family Medicine near Buena Park, CA.
See Buena Park Family Physicians.