A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vi Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vi Bowman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vi Bowman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Bowman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vi Quynh Bowman MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vi Q. Bowman practice?
- Dr. Vi Bowman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vi Bowman practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Infectious Disease Doctors.