Urologist

Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Sep 22nd, 2012

Dr Hua is my favorite Dr. I have many. I trust in him. He has taken care of my fiance and myself. He is the best!!

|  Best I have ever seen  |  show details
by Craig Thatcher on Dec 8th, 2010

I had a vasectomy this last October. I was scared to death about it because all of my guy friends were telling me horror stories about the procedure. Dr. Hua has a GREAT bedside manner and put me at ease as does the entire staff. The procedure was simple, fast and PAINLESS! He talked me through it the whole time and I was home within minutes. PIECE OF CAKE. I HIGHLY Recommend Dr. Hua!

|  Never again  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2010

I cannot comment on the doctor because I never saw him. I was initially told by the office staff that the doctor was running 15 minutes late. No big deal, I thought. An hour later, I was still in the waiting room. After inquiring yet again, I was put into an exam room and told that the doctor was "on his way". Finally, 40 minutes later, I left. The office staff said that the doctor was still "on his way" (this was nearly 1 1/2 hours after my appointment time). Unbelievable. I can understand a doctor having an emergency, but be honest with the patients waiting in the office and let them make the decision whether to stay or reschedule. I don't recommend this office to anyone.