A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viacin Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viacin Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viacin Faeza Jones MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Viacin F. Jones practice?
- Dr. Viacin Jones has 4 office locations.
Dr. Viacin Jones practices Psychiatry near Clinton, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Biloxi, MS and Hattiesburg, MS.
See Clinton Psychiatrists.