A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vian Misho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vian Misho, Family Practitioner, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Misho
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Misho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vian Misho, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Misho graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Misho has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vian Misho MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vian Misho practice?
- Dr. Vian Misho has 1 office location.
- Dr. Vian Misho practices Family Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.