by Elizabeth. Vick on Jan 20th, 2015

My daughter and I both go to Dr Misho, Shes a great doctor,yes sometimes the wait can be long,but its like that with every doctor Ive been to.I was in a car accident April 11th 2013,this lady had me into more mri's and xray then the clinic I had to go thru for my work, Dr Misho sent me to a Dr Fahim who proved after all this time my injury was caused by the car accident! The men doctors kept saying there was nothing wrong with me.The WC Dr Nathen Gross did an emg on me that proved Nothing,but said I was fine go back to work. Well Dr Misho has proven that I was hurt in the car accident. So since 4/11/2013 Ive been in pain because of Dr Gross. Hopefully I wont have to have surgery again on my neck and back,because I have gotten worse. So Thank You Dr Misho,I have recommended several of my friends and family to come see you .

NOT how a doctor should be! show details NOT how a doctor should be!
by Henry Blanco on Dec 5th, 2013

For starters I waited after being taken into the examination room for almost 90 minutes only to see the doctor for 5 minutes. Not once did anyone say a word about the doctor running behind nor did the doctor say anything once she arrived. I've never felt that a doctor was in it for the 'cash grab' as I did with Dr. Misho. By the letter of the law she did nothing wrong. As for the manner in which she treats patients, I've seen far better service/treatment at veterinary clinics.

Doctor's Response

Hello Mr. Blanco, We tried looking for your chart, but we were unable to find it. Are you sure you visited our office?

Dec 14th, 2011

Reading the previous comment below really upsets me! She is an excellent doctor! I have been to many doctors prior to visiting doctor Misho and none of them were as caring as she is. They explained things in terminology i did not understand. She explains everything thoroughly and to my understanding. She listens to everything I have to say before intruding and asking questions. She takes her time seeing me and makes sure everything i came in for is taken care of prior to leaving the office. Any test she recommends for me to have, she asks prior to just sending a nurse in the room. I have never felt so cared for by a doctor as I have with doctor Misho. She likes to follow up with me and make sure the medications i was prescribed are helping or not. She helps out many people who don't have insurance and for those that do, she's not money hungry. The staff is just as excellent as she is. For the comment below, panic attacks can be mistaken for cardiac arrest, if anything she was looking out for you. Also, how can you trust what a monitor at a local drug store reads your blood pressure as apposed to the doctor?!? It is the patients responsibility to know whether their insurance covers certain testings or not. I have recommended doctor Misho to several people and i have yet to hear from someone that didn't like her or the way they were treated. I recommend Dr Misho to anyone and everyone!!

GREAT DOCTOR! show details GREAT DOCTOR!
Dec 14th, 2011

nice, kind,and great doctor!

if you have insurance you are nothing but a cash cow to her. show details if you have insurance you are nothing but a cash cow to her.
Nov 7th, 2011

I went to this doctor for a routine physical. I always have panic attacks while at the doctor's office, which makes my blood pressure fluxuate. This is nothing new for me, and I told her that. I've even had other doctors question it before, and as soon as I showed them that it comes right back down when I'm not in the doctor's office they were fine with it. I monitor my blood pressure at least once a week at the monitors at the drug stores, and it has never been a problem. Rather than listening to me she insisted on a chest x-ray and an EKG, both of which came back perfectly normal (except for the racing pulse that was part of the panic attack). Now my insurance doesn't want to pay for the visit- because of all this extra stuff she did that I told her at the time wasn't necessary (but she assured me would be part of my routine physical) they don't seem to think it was a "routine" visit. So I'm potentially out almost $400 for a visit that was suppose to cost me nothing but a $25 co-pay if I can't convince my insurance company of that. So much for Christmas this year. On top of that she refuses to write me more than a 3 month script for my heartburn medication and my prescription allergy medication (which have nothing to do with my heart, but she just wants me to come back in so that she can milk the cash cow a little more before she'll write ANYTHING else is what I was told). I'll never step foot in this doctor's office again, and I'm now consulting lawyers about this doctor's ethics.