Dr. Vian Misho MD Patient Reviews

May 14th, 2015
Not a good experience.
If you like to wait for two to three hours to see a doctor then this is the doctor for you. No appointment is needed but you will be waiting for a long time.

April 26th, 2015
Dr Misho is a great doctor! I will continue to see her as long as she takes my insurance plan !! Everyone in her office is so nice,friendly and polite.!! I already referred 4 friends and family. members to go to her. If it wasnt for Dr Mishos' promptness In my case,Id still be in so much pain from an accident I was in 2 yrs ago. I will definitely refer more of my friends and family to go see her !!

March 12th, 2015
Wonderful doctor, Been a patient of hers since she was in Hazel Park.

December 5th, 2013
NOT how a doctor should be!
For starters I waited after being taken into the examination room for almost 90 minutes only to see the doctor for 5 minutes. Not once did anyone say a word about the doctor running behind nor did the doctor say anything once she arrived. I've never felt that a doctor was in it for the 'cash grab' as I did with Dr. Misho. By the letter of the law she did nothing wrong. As for the manner in which she treats patients, I've seen far better service/treatment at veterinary clinics.
Doctor's Response

Hello Mr. Blanco, We tried looking for your chart, but we were unable to find it. Are you sure you visited our office?

December 14th, 2011
Reading the previous comment below really upsets me! She is an excellent doctor! I have been to many doctors prior to visiting doctor Misho and none of them were as caring as she is. They explained things in terminology i did not understand. She explains everything thoroughly and to my understanding. She listens to everything I have to say before intruding and asking questions. She takes her time seeing me and makes sure everything i came in for is taken care of prior to leaving the office. Any test she recommends for me to have, she asks prior to just sending a nurse in the room. I have never felt so cared for by a doctor as I have with doctor Misho. She likes to follow up with me and make sure the medications i was prescribed are helping or not. She helps out many people who don't have insurance and for those that do, she's not money hungry. The staff is just as excellent as she is. For the comment below, panic attacks can be mistaken for cardiac arrest, if anything she was looking out for you. Also, how can you trust what a monitor at a local drug store reads your blood pressure as apposed to the doctor?!? It is the patients responsibility to know whether their insurance covers certain testings or not. I have recommended doctor Misho to several people and i have yet to hear from someone that didn't like her or the way they were treated. I recommend Dr Misho to anyone and everyone!!

December 14th, 2011
GREAT DOCTOR!
nice, kind,and great doctor!

November 7th, 2011
if you have insurance you are nothing but a cash cow to her.
I went to this doctor for a routine physical. I always have panic attacks while at the doctor's office, which makes my blood pressure fluxuate. This is nothing new for me, and I told her that. I've even had other doctors question it before, and as soon as I showed them that it comes right back down when I'm not in the doctor's office they were fine with it. I monitor my blood pressure at least once a week at the monitors at the drug stores, and it has never been a problem. Rather than listening to me she insisted on a chest x-ray and an EKG, both of which came back perfectly normal (except for the racing pulse that was part of the panic attack). Now my insurance doesn't want to pay for the visit- because of all this extra stuff she did that I told her at the time wasn't necessary (but she assured me would be part of my routine physical) they don't seem to think it was a "routine" visit. So I'm potentially out almost $400 for a visit that was suppose to cost me nothing but a $25 co-pay if I can't convince my insurance company of that. So much for Christmas this year. On top of that she refuses to write me more than a 3 month script for my heartburn medication and my prescription allergy medication (which have nothing to do with my heart, but she just wants me to come back in so that she can milk the cash cow a little more before she'll write ANYTHING else is what I was told). I'll never step foot in this doctor's office again, and I'm now consulting lawyers about this doctor's ethics.