A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vianney Villaruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vianney Villaruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vianney Villaruz, FACC, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Villaruz graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Villaruz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Medical Center
- Crossville, TN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vianney Epino Villaruz FACC, MD, and PA is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vianney E. Villaruz practice?
- Dr. Vianney Villaruz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vianney Villaruz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Crossville, TN.
See Crossville Internists and Crossville Cardiologists.