A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vibha Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vibha Agrawal, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Agrawal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Columbia St Marys Hospital Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vibha Agrawal MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vibha Agrawal practice?
- Dr. Vibha Agrawal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vibha Agrawal practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Wauwatosa, WI.
See Milwaukee Physiatrists and Milwaukee Pain Management Doctors.