A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vibha Nayak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vibha Nayak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayak graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Nayak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nayak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans