Dr. Vibhakar Mody MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 17th, 2015
Great doctor
I did not have a health insurance when we visited him for the first couple of times. When we went to ask for the charges, the staff told us that we didn't have to pay a single penny. He had been very helpful since then. Although he did not deliver my baby, he came to see her in the hospital. He is very intelligent, compassionate and does not recommend anything which is not needed. Although the wait time is about 20-30 minutes, it is because he loves to spend time with his patients.

May 20th, 2015
I simply love Dr Mody
Although you have to wait a while in order to be seen (minimum of 30-45 mins) Dr Mody is worth it. I had a personal problem for over two years, which I visited several doctors for and none could find the reason as to why I kept getting it nor how to make it go away for good. I visit Dr Mody and as soon as I was done explaining the problem he had my diagnosis ready and treatment. I had small office procedure done that took about 15 mins I'll say, and that was the end of my problem. It's been a couple of months now; I feel great and I never had the problem again. I'm forever thankful to him, I won't trade him for anything. He's the best doctor ever.

September 25th, 2012
Wish I'd found Dr. Mody Sooner!
My experience with Dr. Mody and his staff over all was EXCELLENT! Everyone was kind and polite. Getting an appointment was easy and I didnt have to wait long when i came in for that appointment. Dr. Mody was very professional, caring and compassionate. He took the time and talked to me and put me at ease about some concerns I had. After examining me, we had a long conversation on general health, he gave words of encouragement, and I feel like he really cared about my overall health (physically, mentally and emotionally) If I had it my way, he would be my Doctor FOREVER!! Thanks Dr. Mody :)

July 28th, 2010
Loving Doctor
I really like Dr.Mody he is very caring and comforting. I have been going to him for about 4 years now and he's performed two surgeries for me. However I am looking for another doctor for a second opinion. Mody is a old school doctor who uses old school techniques. I will come back to him if I can't find the results I want.

March 22nd, 2016