Learn more about Dr. Vibhu Kshettry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vibhu Kshettry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kshettry
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kshettry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vibhu Kshettry, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kshettry graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kshettry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vibhu R Kshettry MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vibhu R. Kshettry practice?
- Dr. Vibhu Kshettry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vibhu Kshettry practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.