A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vibhuti Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vibhuti Singh is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vibhuti Singh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Institute Of Medical Sciences, Varanasi, Varansi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Singh has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vibhuti N Singh MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vibhuti N. Singh practice?
- Dr. Vibhuti Singh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vibhuti Singh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.