A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vibhuti Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vibhuti Singh is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vibhuti Singh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Institute Of Medical Sciences, Varanasi, Varansi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Singh has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vibhuti N Singh MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vibhuti N. Singh practice?
- Dr. Vibhuti Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Vibhuti Singh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.