A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vibhuti Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vibhuti Singh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Institute Of Medical Sciences, Varanasi, Varansi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Singh has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Sun Coast Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vibhuti N. Singh practice?
Dr. Vibhuti Singh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: St Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.