A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vibul Tangpraphaphorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vibul Tangpraphaphorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tangpraphaphorn graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Tangpraphaphorn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vibul Tangpraphaphorn MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vibul Tangpraphaphorn practice?
- Dr. Vibul Tangpraphaphorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Vibul Tangpraphaphorn practices Surgery near Taft, CA.
See Taft Surgeons.