A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Vic Glogovac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Vic Glogovac is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Vic Glogovac, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Glogovac graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Glogovac has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S Vic Vic Glogovac MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. S Vic V. Glogovac practice?
- Dr. S Vic Glogovac has 1 office location.
Dr. S Vic Glogovac practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Bridgeton, MO.
See Bridgeton Surgeons.