Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Jul 26th, 2012

Hands down, the best Doctor I'veever been to. I have been going to Dr. Glogovac for over 24 years, and his exceptional bedside manor, caring attitude, and genuine concern has never changed. Excellent doctor, excellent surgeon.Jth

He Cares show details He Cares
Jul 18th, 2012

Dr. Vic is the best - he takes time with you, he wants to make sure understand what is wrong and how he can fix it - he actually gives you his home number and he personally calls you the evening of your surgery to check on you - he is the best!

Need my hands show details Need my hands
May 23rd, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. G for many years now. I am a professional magician and my hands are my business. He has performed trigger finger releases on seven of my digits and have had no problem since. Just wish I would have known him when I needed my carpral tunnel surgery's. Great Doctor with an easy going manner. Highly recommend.

Feb 2nd, 2012

The Dr himself seemed very professional and knowledgable. The problem was he is extremely over booked. I arrived on time for my appointment..only to find all but 2 seats in the waiting room filled. I had to wait for over an hour to see the Dr...when I finally got in to see him...he did a quick question and answer..then sent me for an Xray. Why wasnt I told to do that during the hour wait I had??? So I go down to xray...come back..only to find I have to wait another 30 minutes to get back into see the Dr again...so he can diagnose the findings on the xray. I was given no follow up appt...was simply told the diagnosis and told to come back if pain worsened. That was 5 months ago..and I have yet to have a follow up call from his office. If your time is valuable and you don't have time to spend all afternoon in a waiting room..you might want to consider another Dr.

very caring doctor show details very caring doctor
Nov 10th, 2010

very caring doctor

Most Caring show details Most Caring
by David Beauchamp on Jan 30th, 2008

This man is the most caring Doctor we have ever been to. I would recomend him to anyone. He is the BEST!