Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
12255 De Paul Dr
Ste 165
Bridgeton, Bridgeton, MO 63044
314-291-7510
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

Hands down, the best Doctor I'veever been to. I have been going to Dr. Glogovac for over 24 years, and his exceptional bedside manor, caring attitude, and genuine concern has never changed. Excellent doctor, excellent surgeon.Jth

|  He Cares  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

Dr. Vic is the best - he takes time with you, he wants to make sure understand what is wrong and how he can fix it - he actually gives you his home number and he personally calls you the evening of your surgery to check on you - he is the best!

|  Need my hands  |  show details
May 23rd, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. G for many years now. I am a professional magician and my hands are my business. He has performed trigger finger releases on seven of my digits and have had no problem since. Just wish I would have known him when I needed my carpral tunnel surgery's. Great Doctor with an easy going manner. Highly recommend.

|  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

The Dr himself seemed very professional and knowledgable. The problem was he is extremely over booked. I arrived on time for my appointment..only to find all but 2 seats in the waiting room filled. I had to wait for over an hour to see the Dr...when I finally got in to see him...he did a quick question and answer..then sent me for an Xray. Why wasnt I told to do that during the hour wait I had??? So I go down to xray...come back..only to find I have to wait another 30 minutes to get back into see the Dr again...so he can diagnose the findings on the xray. I was given no follow up appt...was simply told the diagnosis and told to come back if pain worsened. That was 5 months ago..and I have yet to have a follow up call from his office. If your time is valuable and you don't have time to spend all afternoon in a waiting room..you might want to consider another Dr.

|  very caring doctor  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2010

very caring doctor

|  Most Caring  |  show details
by David Beauchamp on Jan 30th, 2008

This man is the most caring Doctor we have ever been to. I would recomend him to anyone. He is the BEST!