Dr. S Glogovac Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. S Glogovac?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. S Glogovac?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 14th, 2016

This doctor is the most sincere and caring one I've encountered. Hand surgery was a success, with full recovery. He was refreshing to visit.

May 9th, 2016

He has done over 8 surgeries on me. My problems often were things he had not seen before. I had many anatomical deformities. He is a compassionate, thorough doctor.

January 7th, 2016

Best in his field

Dr. G is an excellent surgeon. His bedside manner is the best I have seen yet! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

July 18th, 2012

He Cares

Dr. Vic is the best - he takes time with you, he wants to make sure understand what is wrong and how he can fix it - he actually gives you his home number and he personally calls you the evening of your surgery to check on you - he is the best!

May 23rd, 2012

Need my hands

I have been seeing Dr. G for many years now. I am a professional magician and my hands are my business. He has performed trigger finger releases on seven of my digits and have had no problem since. Just wish I would have known him when I needed my carpral tunnel surgery's. Great Doctor with an easy going manner. Highly recommend.

February 2nd, 2012

The Dr himself seemed very professional and knowledgable. The problem was he is extremely over booked. I arrived on time for my appointment..only to find all but 2 seats in the waiting room filled. I had to wait for over an hour to see the Dr...when I finally got in to see him...he did a quick question and answer..then sent me for an Xray. Why wasnt I told to do that during the hour wait I had??? So I go down to xray...come back..only to find I have to wait another 30 minutes to get back into see the Dr again...so he can diagnose the findings on the xray. I was given no follow up appt...was simply told the diagnosis and told to come back if pain worsened. That was 5 months ago..and I have yet to have a follow up call from his office. If your time is valuable and you don't have time to spend all afternoon in a waiting room..you might want to consider another Dr.

November 10th, 2010

very caring doctor

very caring doctor

August 10th, 2010

Gentle. Kind. Caring. Skilled.

January 30th, 2008

Most Caring

This man is the most caring Doctor we have ever been to. I would recomend him to anyone. He is the BEST!

September 13th, 2017