Learn more about Dr. Vic Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vic Osborne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osborne
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osborne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vic Osborne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Osborne has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vic A Osborne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vic A. Osborne practice?
- Dr. Vic Osborne has 1 office location.
Dr. Vic Osborne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Surgeons.