A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vic Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vic Osborne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osborne
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osborne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vic Osborne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Osborne has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vic A Osborne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vic A. Osborne practice?
- Dr. Vic Osborne has 1 office location.
Dr. Vic Osborne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Surgeons.