Dr. Vic Arthur Osborne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Vic Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vic Osborne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vic Osborne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Degenerative Spine, Hip Surgery, and Knee Surgery.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Osborne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vic A. Osborne practice?
Dr. Vic Osborne practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chino, CA and Ontario, CA.
See West Covina Surgeons.