inactive

• 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

March 11th, 2013
Patient
Did not explain anything. Had to lance the infected areas of my arms. He took a scalpel to my armpits with no medication, so I felt everything. Nurses and my husband had to hold me down. Due to the pain during that procedure I almost past out. A few weeks later had surgery. Surgery went ok, but follow up visit was short and unsweet. Had to go back a couple of years later to get scar tissue removed from the area he worked on before. He did it in his office and this time they gave me pills to calm me down and numbed the area. After surgery I went home and was in so much pain! I was dripping blood and my arm was getting bigger and bigger. It took 3 phone calls to his office and many times to explain to his staff that I AM DRIPPING BLOOD & I AM SOAKED! I go back in and I have a softball size blood clot in my arm! As he giggles he says, "Oh, I forgot to close a vein." I have nightmares of this man! And for some reason, he is the only one around that does the type of surgery that I needed. It wasn't for cosmetic reasons, it was for medical reasons. And by seeing the results, you can tell that it wasn't for cosmetic.