A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vic Velanovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vic Velanovich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vic Velanovich, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Velanovich graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Velanovich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vic Velanovich MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vic Velanovich practice?
- Dr. Vic Velanovich has 6 office locations.
Dr. Vic Velanovich practices Surgery near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Tampa Surgeons.