Learn more about Dr. Vic Velanovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vic Velanovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Velanovich
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Velanovich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vic Velanovich, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Velanovich graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Velanovich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vic Velanovich MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vic Velanovich practice?
- Dr. Vic Velanovich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vic Velanovich practices Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.