inactive

Vic Velanovich MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 12th, 2016
Top Notch
Dr. Velanovich did my surgery at Henry Ford Detroit and I would recommend him highly. He is an outstanding, caring doctor who goes above and beyond for his patients. I had been to several doctors and they could not figure out my issue but Dr. Velanovich did some testing and performed my life saving surgery. Sorry to see him leave Henry Ford. Tampa FL is very lucky to get him!

July 18th, 2016
Outstanding
Dr. Velanovich changed my life!!! He fixed an error that a previous surgeon made and also performed a fundoplication which stopped the severe acid reflux and vomiting that I had been having for 2 years.

March 22nd, 2016
Very pleased with his service.

June 19th, 2015
Great Surgeon
I had a per oral endoscopic myotomy for Achalasia. My quality of life drastically improved due to his skills.

August 22nd, 2012
Dr. Death
This will claim him. He will die.He did a laporoscopy on my husband and those are the exact words he used when giving his diagnosis post-surgery.

October 26th, 2011
EXCEPTIONAL SURGEON
Dr. Vic Velanovich is an outstanding doctor. He is very meticulous, intelligent, intuitive and caring. He spends quality time with his patients and their family. He answers all questions thoroughly and welcomes you to call him with an concerns. This doctor is second to none. He is very accurate with his diagnosis and he genuinely cares about his patients. He is simply phenomenal.

January 6th, 2010
This doctor saved my life. He is very busy man at a busy hospital so it can be hard to get ahold of him. He is a surgeon. Anyone wondering if he is a good surgeon. I had whipple surgery and Im telling you he is a GREAT surgeon.

July 25th, 2009
Initial Appointment with Dr. Velanovich
I had little waiting time at Henry Ford Hospital and he took time to spent the situation with me. I will be having another appointment with him.