A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicenta Salanova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicenta Salanova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicenta Salanova, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Salanova graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Salanova has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Indiana University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicenta A Salanova MD is a female Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Vicenta A. Salanova practice?
- Dr. Vicenta Salanova has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vicenta Salanova practices Neurology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Neurologists.