A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicente Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicente Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicente Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Rodriguez has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicente Armando Rodriguez MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vicente A. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Vicente Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vicente Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabash, IN.
See Fort Wayne Internists, Fort Wayne Pulmonologists, and Fort Wayne Sleep Medicine Doctors.