Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Apr 17th, 2014

Dr. Arano spends the time I need him to with me or my kids. I never feel judged or talked down to. He is honest and when I need to be referred out it's not a problem. Thanks doc PS we love the office staff also.

by Ramon Moreno on Jan 10th, 2014

Dr. Arano is great doctor and his very attentive and answers all my health questions very thoroughly. I'm very happy with the care that Dr. Arano and his staff provide and yes I would recommend him to other patients.

How Blessed am I to have Dr. Arano as my MD show details How Blessed am I to have Dr. Arano as my MD
by Bonnie Bender on Dec 26th, 2013

I have had the good fortune of being one of Dr. Arano's patients for 19 yrs. I have had many illnesses over the years. Dr. Arano has listened to my compliants, offered alternative treatments, run required tests and talked to me before prescribing medication if needed to help fix the problem. Some things can be fixed some can't. Dr. Arano is very intelligent, he keeps up with to date with current Medical practices/medications. I trust Dr. Arano with my health...my life!

Found a great doctor show details Found a great doctor
by Best Doctor ever on Nov 20th, 2013

Let me start by saying Dr Aarano was the best!!! I recently moved to the city and was very skeptical finding a new local doctor in my city. After been use to my previous doctor I was very nervous sometimes finding a great accommodating doctor is not always the easiest !! I was referred through my health insurance an decided to give this office a shot! From the moment I reach the office there was plenty of parking- the staff was friendly and made me feel so comfortable - there was plenty of parking and with my appt - there was no wait time - I express all my concerns to the doctor and he never rushed me and answer all my questions - at one point I ask him about particular lab tests and he have his honest opinion - it was great and felt like a breathe of fresh area to meet a doctor who genuley cared and made sure I felt comfortable! I highly resccomednde this office - and the facility was very well kept !

Most Excellent.. show details Most Excellent..
by Lezlie on Oct 23rd, 2013

I'm new to the area and have been looking for and interviewing doctors for some time now with no satisfaction until I came across Dr. Vincente Arano. I am particular about my doctors as I have some complicated health issues that require meticulous and at times creative treatment. I found Dr. Arano not only up to the challenge, but very compassionate, empathetic, patient and caring. He listens to me and actually hears what I say. He discusses with me his diagnosis and treatment plan for me and makes sure that I understand and comfortable with it. He talks to me not at me. He is an excellent doctor and an excellent human being with an excellent staff. Nicki worked hard straightening out a problem with my insurance and resolved the issue to everyone's satisfaction quickly. She was extremely helpful when I filled out the required paperwork on my first visit. She made me feel welcome. She is warm, friendly, intelligent, funny and professional all at the same time. I've only spoken with Emma but I found her to be pleasant, friendly and professional as well. It is quite obvious to me that doctor and staff all have great mutual respect for each other and get along very well. They all work well together and make up a wonderful team. I am impressed.

He has no right! show details He has no right!
by New Patient on Oct 7th, 2013

I was a new patient a week ago and the staff was really nice to me UNTIL! The doctor him self went to the front desk and spoke to one of the clerks and spoke to her awful and I myself heard everything the way he attacked her with words was not a good way of teaching and i asked the girl if he is always like that she was afraid to answer i honestly think that girl needs to be treated better and the doctor himself needs to really see where he is and who is around he is the most disrespectful person i have ever seen and i say person because that is not a man nor human even he is inhumane and cold!!!!!!

Needs Bedside maners show details Needs Bedside maners
by Concerned Patient on Jun 1st, 2013

Has been my doctor for 5 years now im not gonna lie he is a good doctor but honestly he needs to speak when theres no one around i was in the room with him and one of his assistants and he was telling her awful things putting her down in front of me! He didnt even care that i was there and him treating her like trash i think he should treat his assistants more better they are really nice and deserve better good luck to you girls youll need it! He was rude and uncalled for i was actually surprized about it all!

Very Accomodating show details Very Accomodating
by Lyn B. on May 10th, 2013

First time patient and was scheduled to see Dr. Arano at 3:30 pm; came to his office around 4 because of the road construction...but his staff still accommodated and welcomed me...Thank you...

by Editha B. on Apr 19th, 2013

I was looking for a doctor, through internet website, and I found Dr.Vicente Arano, and I'm very proud of him, he is one of the best doctor and the Philippines, he lives the same city, I used to live he speak same languages, and it's easy to understand instructions for me, what we gonna do.

If it's not broke...don't fix it! show details If it's not broke...don't fix it!
by Charlene L. Sherwood on Apr 9th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Arano for 16 years, and I have been completely satisfied with my health care. He is very knowledgeable, will provide a referral if one is needed, and makes some of the most "profound" statements I have ever heard! He has an excellent staff, especially Nicki, and between them they have a great practice. I trust Dr. Arano completely with my healthcare and would strongly recommend him. Charlene L. Sherwood, Joshua Tree, CA

Best there is show details Best there is
by Ronald R Cobb on Mar 13th, 2013

Dr. Aarano can not be beat for doing what he does in his industry. Just simply a good man and a GREAT doctor !!!!!!!

by James Navlyt on Mar 5th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Arano's for approx 7 or 8 years now, and I have been extremely impressed with him on all the categories you have listed. He is very intelligent, does a great diagnosis each and every time, and always prescribes the right medication if needed! He shows each and every time that he cares, he takes his time, he answers all questions, and he shows empathy, and all of this is most important with most people. I would mark a "Ten Star" box if you had one for the good Doctor! Thank you

by Stephen Jennings on Mar 1st, 2013

Dr. Arano has been my MD for 25 years. I have never had a bad experience, or poor diagnosis. He has been my favored doctor and at my age I have seen a few.

mr show details mr
by gayland knight on Jan 24th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Arano's for many years and have never had a negative experience. His staff, Nicky, is always friendly and very helpful to those of us who can only have late in the day appointments due to our own work schedules. If there was a choice higher than excellent, I would have chosen that one. I have recomeded him to several of my friends and family

by Leland E. Dietrich on Jan 23rd, 2013

Dr. Arano is the ultimate professional who gives consistently accurate diagnoses, attends to my needs and listens attentively to my questions and instills utmost confidence on my part. If a specialist is necessary, Dr. Arano and his head of staff, Nicky, make all arrangements, making certain that I understand why and where I need to go.

More than excellent !!!!!! show details More than excellent !!!!!!
Oct 13th, 2012

Doctor Arano Is very very good doctor show details Doctor Arano Is very very good doctor
Sep 21st, 2012

My family and my friends who see Dr Arano are all very sastisfied having Dr Arano as their primary physician, i hear nothing but great coments regarding Dr Arano and his staff. LINK

The Best Doctor I've Ever Had show details The Best Doctor I've Ever Had
Sep 18th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Vicente Arano for twelve years, and I am whole-heartedly recommending him to anyone who is looking for a family doctor. He is professional and very caring.

Sep 5th, 2012

I would and have recommended people to see Dr. Arano. I believe he is the best PCP in the Morongo Basin.

Superb Physician show details Superb Physician
Aug 28th, 2012

I checked out several physicians in the Yucca Valley/Joshua Tree area over they years until I came upon Dr. Arano about 12-15 years ago, and there is no reason to look further. He is superb, and I trust his opinions and competence implicitly, and I know he cares for my health and for my family's health [so I send my boys to him also]. He is the best primary care physician I have ever had, and I recommend him without qualification or reservation.

Jun 30th, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Arano for over 10 years now, and would highly reccomend him to anyone.He is very down to earth when it comes to my relationship with him. He not only gives expert advice, but listens to me as well. He is excellent and prompt when it comes to follow up visits.

great show details great
May 16th, 2012

dr.arano' I think is one of the better drs.around our area. he really does care about our health robert d. dale thank you DR.ARANO.

Apr 6th, 2012

Misdiagnosed problems twice.

Mar 20th, 2009

A good doctor with a not so good staff

Good doctor show details Good doctor
by lftrosebud on Oct 16th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Mother in law loves This Doctor. Is patient, caring and understanding but seems to be in a hurry at times. Good value for the money and the office staff is decent and very helpful.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com