Vicente R Bernabe DO Patient Reviews

April 23rd, 2011
Ms. Mankinen
I was not impressed by your botched surgery concerning my shoulder surgery, years ago. Not only did I suffer by having another surgery but now I get infections from even minor surgeries. I am going to review my records and obtain legal counsel if needed, then you will be hearing from me.

December 1st, 2010
Recommended w/out hesitation
I had torn meniscus in knee operated on and was extremely pleased with his manner and ability. If i ever need knee or shoulder work he is definitely where i will go. My only semi-complaint is that I had to call his nurse much later about something & she told me that I would have to have knee replacement surgery later. I'd rather she tell me to come in in several months for follow up and have him tell me and explain as this scares me a lot. She probably wasn't sure whether I knew, or quite what to do. My knee gets stiff and sometimes swells a little or hurts a little if I stay in same position too long. I had not noticed this before surgery. When I told the nurse she told me that anytime they go into your knee it is more likely to have further problems or something similiar to this. I don't think the dr told me this before the surgery but I would probably have done surgery anyway, he has such a great reputation.

November 17th, 2010
Highly recommended Dr.!
Dr. Bernaby is knowledgeable and stays up-to-date on the latest in hip and knee replacement. My pain was minimal for 3 procedures: hip and 2 knees. I recovered more quickly than I expected. I am very pleased and this is also corroborated by 3 friends who have had replacement surgery by Dr. Bernaby

November 17th, 2010
Highly recommended Dr!
Dr. Bernabe is knowledgeable and stays up-to-date on the latest in hip and knee replacement. My pain was minimal for 3 procedures: hip and 2 knees. I ...

July 9th, 2010
ex patient
I didn't care for his demeanor, he was rude and basically told me that 'If I didn't agree to surgery (for CTS) than I should quit bothering him!'He also caused me to endure an unnecessary 2nd surgery (shoulder) by using the wrong stitches, I suffered a week from an infection caused by stitches. Am never going back to his practice!

July 2nd, 2010
Dr. Bernabe saved my life...he is my HERO too! After a horrible horse accident in 2009 he helped me walk again and I appreciate him so much!I Thank God for him.

March 17th, 2010
The Best
Dr. Bernabe did a double knee replacement on me in 2007. He did a wonderful job from the diagnois to the follow-up after surgery. I feel great and my knees work better than they have in 20 years. Dr. Bernabe is my HERO! He comes highly recommended by me.

March 16th, 2010
BEWARE OF LYING PATIENTS OUT TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK!
Beware of these greedy patients who were promised by their greedy lawyers that they will make a quick buck by tarnishing the reputation of Dr. Bernabe. They are poster children of what is wrong with this country's health care system today. Thousands upon thousands of frivolous lawsuits filed everyday by patients who want to win the lottery at the expense of our doctors who have dedicated their lives into helping their patients. Can't wait for ObamaCare. Who are these greedy lawyers and lying patients going to sue now? The US government? Good luck!

March 4th, 2010
Great results, great staff, excellent doc!
I had arthroscopic shoulder surgery on my AC joint with Dr B. He was very informative and answered all my questions thoroughly before surgery. I have had excellent results, full strength and motion have returned and I am very satisfied. He also did knee surgury on my brother and he is running again.

February 5th, 2010
This is the best Dr. in Central Valley. Very direct and straight to the point.Staff is always helpful and friendly.If you could enjoy a dr's visit, this would be it.

May 25th, 2008
This is the best Dr. and staff bar none
Patients are treated with nothing but respect and kindness at this office. And talk about state of the art equipment and knowledge. This Dr. is a blessing, he diagnoses the patients problems and offeres the solutions within minutes. The results are astounding and the staff is nothing short of pheonominal. Their walls are full of patient's written compliments and gratitude for what this office provides. They are in addition the most efficient staff and office I have ever encountered.