A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicente Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicente Castro is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicente Castro, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castro graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Honduras, Tegucigalpa.
Dr. Castro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicente Lombardo Castro MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vicente L. Castro practice?
- Dr. Vicente Castro has 1 office location.
Dr. Vicente Castro practices Urology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Urologists.