A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicente Gracias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicente Gracias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicente Gracias, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gracias graduated from Universidad De Madrid. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gracias has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicente C Gracias MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vicente C. Gracias practice?
- Dr. Vicente Gracias has 1 office location.
Dr. Vicente Gracias practices Neurological Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.