A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Vicente Lago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicente Lago is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lago graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Lago has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicente Lago MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vicente Lago practice?
- Dr. Vicente Lago has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vicente Lago practices Gastroenterology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Gastroenterologists.