A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Vicente Lago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicente Lago is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lago graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Lago has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lago accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 30 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans