Overall Review

3.0

August 31st, 2015
Doesn't Care for Kids... only $$$$
The Dr had an attitude when I asked a question for my child. Then abruptly stated that he's not going to recommend anything since I wouldn't pay $520 for a portable monitor. He discarded caring for my child and left her with no more heart meds. .....I was disgusted at his lack of care for a child.

June 17th, 2010
Always professional, yet kind
Dr. Lemes' patients have very serious conditions because they are all cardiac related. He is ALWAYS professional, and somewhat serious but never alarming. He guided us gently into deciding to perform a very serious procedure on my son but allowed us to take the time to come to terms with the delicacy of the procedure. He never made me feel rushed while in his presence and always allowed for many, many questions, answering in a calming manner. I was saddened to leave him overseeing my son's care, but since my son is now 19years old, it was time to move onto an adult cardiologist for him. I would strongly recommend Dr. lemes to any parent with a child who has cardiac concerns,

January 7th, 2010
Terrible Ethics
My wife and I brought our three-year-old son to see Dr. Lemes back in September. After waiting for nearly an hour, we were escorted to the second waiting room. Dr. Lemes was thorough with his explanation of our son's condition based off of what WE told him. What I mean by this is he never requested the Xrays from our regular pediatrician and gave a diagnosis on our word.This was a bad experience, but he was friendly and informative. We gave his office the benefit of the doubt.Since then, we have had three hospital appointments which took between 4 and 6 weeks to schedule. His "appointment lady" is only in a few days a week, so if you can't contact her in the beginning of the week, you're behind another 4-5 days.The level of service from Dr. Lemes and his employees is atrocious. This afternoon, after waiting nearly 6 weeks for an MRI appointment, we called the hospital that is scheduled to perform the service and they informed us that they HAVE NO RECORD of an appointment for us!I called Dr. Lemes only to receive a "we're out to lunch" recording at 1:30PM. When I called back at 4:00PM, I was informed he would be gone for the day and wouldn't return until 10:00AM the folowing morning. Not a bad schedule...

March 21st, 2009
Really great,he gives thorough educated explanations with patience. The best doctor's experience I have ever had. I recommend him to everyone.