A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicente Limcaoco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Limcaoco
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Limcaoco Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicente Limcaoco, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Limcaoco graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Limcaoco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicente Reyes Limcaoco MD is a male Radiologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vicente R. Limcaoco practice?
- Dr. Vicente Limcaoco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vicente Limcaoco practices Radiology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Voorhees Radiologists.