A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicente Limcaoco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicente Limcaoco is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicente Limcaoco, MD is board certified in Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Limcaoco graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Limcaoco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicente Reyes Limcaoco MD is a male Radiologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vicente R. Limcaoco practice?
- Dr. Vicente Limcaoco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vicente Limcaoco practices Radiology near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Blackwood Radiologists.