Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vicente Mejia
Dr. Vicente Mejia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chattanooga, TN. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Mejia is affiliated with Erlanger Medical Center - Baroness Hospital, Erlanger Bledsoe Hospital and Parkridge Medical Center. Dr. Mejia has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Vicente Mejia has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...