Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vicente Redondo
Dr. Vicente Redondo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shelby Township, MI, with another office in Warren, MI. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Redondo is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital and St John Detroit Riverview Hospital. Dr. Redondo has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Vicente Redondo has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Vicente Redondo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelby Township, MI.
Dr. Michael Opipari
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Shelby Township, MI 0.59 mi49
Dr. Raafat Issa
Shelby Township, MI 0.90 mi27
Dr. Eiad Kseibi
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Utica, MI 0.99 mi19