A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicente Redondo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicente Redondo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicente Redondo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Redondo graduated from Universidad De Madrid.
Dr. Redondo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicente Redondo MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vicente Redondo practice?
- Dr. Vicente Redondo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vicente Redondo practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Southgate, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists, Sterling Heights Infectious Disease Doctors, and Sterling Heights Sleep Medicine Doctors.