A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicente Torregosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicente Torregosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torregosa graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Torregosa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation of Gadsden
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicente S.J. Torregosa MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vicente S. Torregosa practice?
- Dr. Vicente Torregosa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vicente Torregosa practices Internal Medicine near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Internists.