Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vicente Valero III
Dr. Vicente Valero III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Baltimore, MD. His specialties include General Surgery and General Practice. Dr. Valero is affiliated with Johns Hopkins University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Vicente Valero III has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Vicente Valero III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Eric Jelin
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi11
Dr. Aladdin Hassanein
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi9
Dr. Myron Weisfeldt
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Baltimore, MD 0 mi48