A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicente Zapanta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicente Zapanta is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zapanta
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zapanta Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Zapanta graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Zapanta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicente T Zapanta MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Vicente T. Zapanta practice?
- Dr. Vicente Zapanta has 1 office location.
Dr. Vicente Zapanta practices Otolaryngology near Parlin, NJ.
See Parlin Otolaryngologists.