A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicente Zapanta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicente Zapanta is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zapanta graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Zapanta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicente Trinidad Zapanta MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Vicente T. Zapanta practice?
- Dr. Vicente Zapanta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vicente Zapanta practices Otolaryngology near Parlin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Parlin Otolaryngologists.