- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicentiu Andrei is Excellent. Dr. Andrei has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicentiu Andrei, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrei graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.More Education & Awards
Dr. Andrei has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hayward Area Memorial Hospital
- St. Mary`s Hospital of Superior
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andrei accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 16 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Vicentiu Andrei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vicentiu C. Andrei practice?
Dr. Vicentiu Andrei practices Family Medicine, Surgery, and Gastroenterology near Hayward, WI.
Additional practice locations include: De Pere, WI and Duluth, MN.
See Hayward Family Physicians, Hayward Surgeons, and Hayward Gastroenterologists.