A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicentiu Andrei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicentiu Andrei is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicentiu Andrei, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrei graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Andrei has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hayward Area Memorial Hospital
- Miller Dwan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicentiu Andrei MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vicentiu Andrei practice?
- Dr. Vicentiu Andrei has 1 office location.
Dr. Vicentiu Andrei practices Family Medicine near Hayward, WI.
See Hayward Family Physicians.