Learn more about Dr. Vichai Lotongkhum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vichai Lotongkhum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lotongkhum
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lotongkhum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vichai Lotongkhum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lotongkhum graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Lotongkhum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vichai DR Lotongkhum MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vichai D. Lotongkhum practice?
- Dr. Vichai Lotongkhum has 1 office location.
Dr. Vichai Lotongkhum practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.