Learn more about Dr. Vichai Lotongkhum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vichai Lotongkhum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lotongkhum
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lotongkhum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vichai Lotongkhum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lotongkhum graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Lotongkhum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vichai DR Lotongkhum MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vichai D. Lotongkhum practice?
- Dr. Vichai Lotongkhum has 1 office location.
Dr. Vichai Lotongkhum practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.